Information on this page is designed to help people who are having trouble registering for seasonal fees, regattas, and summer programs. PLEASE make every attempt to solve any technical issue you are having. Please note our fee policies included below. The system works and is intuitive. Thanks!
The link to register is HERE. It is separate from www.manhassetcrew.org, which is purely informational.
Common Solutions to Problems:
- Registering using a cell phone is VERY difficult. Please register early using a laptop, tablet or desktop.
- The system is intuitive so hitting the "Begin Public Registration", "Save and Continue" and "Continue" buttons will get you to the next page and onto the next step. This solves 90% of the user error problems.
- The biggest confusion seems to be with Registration Section 2.2:
At this point, you should see "Select the Season you are registering Johnny/Jane (03-31-2000) for":
- The dropdown will show "seasons"- for example Spring or Summer 2018
- Clicking spring will bring further choices - mostly regattas or seasonal fees. Clicking Summer 2018 will bring summer program choices that can be selected. Once you have chosen the program you'd like to register for, check the box and continue the process.
- Some browsers work better with certain applications. Try another browser if you experience issues.
- Please make every effort to register on your own before requesting assistance. The registration site works and the solution can usually be found by following the above tips or simply experimenting/troubleshooting.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, you are not registered.
- if you wait until the last minute, you increase your chances of incurring late fees. The Manhasset Crew Team usually gives six days to register. This should be more than enough time. If you ask for help Monday morning, expect to pay a late fee for that regatta.
- Late fee policies are the decision of the board and late fees will not be waived.
- Eventually, your child will be notified by the director that he/she can't participate in practice or regatta. This is not his decision so please direct any questions/concerns to Manhassethscrew@gmail.com
1. Any fee not paid by Noon on the Monday following the regatta or announcement of seasonal fee will be assessed a late penalty.
2. Fees not paid by the Wednesday following the regatta or announcement of seasonal fee will incur an additional late fee and/or suspension from practice/regatta.
3. Fees not paid by the Friday following the regatta or announcement of seasonal fee will incur an additional late fee and/or suspension from practice/regatta.